Jeb operates Dasteel Consulting and the Customer Strategy Alliance, focusing on advising Chief Customer Officers and helping organizations develop or refine their customer strategy.
Jeb served as the global Chief Customer Officer for Oracle from early 2008 to September 2019. In this role, he:
1. Worked with the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, and Executive Committee members to implement enterprise goals for all elements of the Oracle customer strategy: customer acquisition, customer retention, ease of doing business, customer engagement, customer adoption, customer value, and brand advocacy.
2. Engaged with many of the world’s leading brands to build business partnerships and strong advocacy-based relationships.
3. Served as an executive coach, sponsor, and troubleshooter for large enterprise accounts, strategic deals, and complex customer projects.
4. Led customer integration from 140 acquisitions into Oracle’s customer base.
5. Served as a recognized industry expert, strategist, and spokesperson on customer success and quantifiable business results.
Jeb is a seasoned executive with extensive experience in marketing, sales, communications, business transformation, and cloud computing.
Prior to Oracle, Jeb was a Principal Consultant with Gemini Consulting. In that role, he advised Fortune 500 organizations on defining and implementing business and IT strategies, working with firms including Advanced Micro Devices, Bridgestone Firestone, Canadian Pacific Railway, and Caterpillar. Before Gemini, Jeb worked in materials management, supply chain management, and international subcontracts for Loral Corporation and General Dynamics.
Jeb published the book, “Competing for Customers—Why Delivering Business Outcomes is Critical in the Customer First Revolution” in 2016. He has also written numerous articles and blog posts on Customer Success and Customer Centricity.