- Common Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) ROI Modeling Questions Answeredby Corey McNair (Featured Blogs – Forrester) on September 17, 2021
Answers to a few common questions that we hear from clients around constructing financial models and common ways in how Forrester approaches modeling them.
- Improve Your Online Reputation By Listening to Customersby email@example.com (Jason Grier) (CMSWire.com - All News) on September 16, 2021
Reputation experience management (RXM) tools are quickly becoming crucial pieces of technology for organizations to thrive in the new reality. Continue reading...
- Is Your Marketing Inadvertently Damaging Your Customer Focus?by Colin Shaw (CX Consulting) on September 16, 2021
Welcome to my second article in a series about assessing customer centricity in our global Customer Experience consultancy. All organizations are somewhere on a spectrum from Naïve to Natural, with Naïve being the least customer-centric and Natural being the most. The processes you have internally reflect on the experience you provide the customer. To assess an The post Is Your Marketing Inadvertently Damaging Your Customer Focus? appeared first on CX Consulting.
- 6 HR Skills & Traits to Successfully Manage Digital Transformation and Disruptionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dom Nicastro) (CMSWire.com - All News) on September 15, 2021
What are the skills and competencies that human resources professionals need to support digital transformation within their organizations. Continue reading...
- How do you find the right customer experience KPI for your company?by Neil Davey (Customer experience) on September 14, 2021
EngagementHow do you find the right CX KPI for your company?
- The Link Between Digital Transformation and Customer Experienceby email@example.com (Greg Kihlström) (CMSWire.com - All News) on September 14, 2021
Even if improving customer experience isn't your primary goal in digital transformation, it is important to understand how CX connects to your initiative. Continue reading...
- A Guide to Marrying Bots and Humans for Exceptional Customer Serviceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Rodriguez) (CMSWire.com - All News) on September 13, 2021
At this point in time (and for the foreseeable future), a chatbot's success is largely defined by how it facilitates the handoff to the human agent. Continue reading...
- How to kickstart your career in customer experience managementby Neil Davey (Customer experience) on September 13, 2021
EngagementHow to kickstart your career in CX management
- Is Your Marketing Inadvertently Damaging Your Customer Focus?by podcast (CX Consulting) on September 11, 2021
You probably didn’t mean to do it. You were just trying to market the latest brand effort to your new and existing customer base. You were doing your job; getting the message out. Unfortunately, your marketing inadvertently damaged your customer focus. However, marketing isn’t the only area to blame for the problem. How you segment The post Is Your Marketing Inadvertently Damaging Your Customer Focus? appeared first on CX Consulting.
- The Hidden Messages That Are Killing Your Culture Without You Knowingby Colin Shaw (CX Consulting) on September 9, 2021
Twenty years working in Customer Experience taught me that it’s about a mindset. The mindset leaks out into the organization, recruitment processes, measurement programs and eventually becomes your organization’s culture. The mindset becomes “the way we do things around here.” In a recent podcast, we looked at how we assess organizations’ mindsets, particularly about customers. The post The Hidden Messages That Are Killing Your Culture Without You Knowing appeared first on CX Consulting.
- Premier crypto exchange selects eGain for knowledge-powered customer serviceby lgriffiths (Customer experience) on September 1, 2021
Sunnyvale, CA (September 1, 2021): eGain (NASDAQ: 1st Sep 2021Crypto exchange selects eGain for customer service
- Five themes that will define the future customer buying journeyby Neil Davey (Customer experience) on August 26, 2021
Engagement5 themes that will define future customer journeys
- 5 Rules to Guarantee a Return on Investment (ROI)by podcast (CX Consulting) on August 21, 2021
A lot of the behavioral sciences can feel intimidating. However, it doesn’t have to be. The Five Rules Podcast Series is our attempt at giving you an easy entry point into the complex and messy world of Behavioral Science. A couple of years ago, research from some well-respected firms came back with the conclusion that The post 5 Rules to Guarantee a Return on Investment (ROI) appeared first on CX Consulting.
- Why ordinary customer experiences can be better than extraordinary experiencesby Neil Davey (Customer experience) on August 19, 2021
EngagementWhy ordinary CX is better than extraordinary CX
- 6 Resources You Should Have for Customer Experience Moving Forwardby Colin Shaw (CX Consulting) on August 19, 2021
My podcast partner, Professor Ryan Hamilton of Emory University, and I were honored to celebrate our 200th podcast, The Intuitive Customer. To mark the occasion, we each chose three of the best episodes from the first 200. Here are our picks and the key things we learned from each. Colin’s Picks: How Apple Uses Psychology To Construct The post 6 Resources You Should Have for Customer Experience Moving Forward appeared first on CX Consulting.
- Visionary Companies: One Part Vision, Many Parts Alignmentby Annette Franz (CX Journey™) on August 11, 2021
Whether you're a visionary company or not, executive alignment - and staff alignment - are critical to driving change, making change, and achieving outcomes.
- 7 Ways to Keep the Customer Top of Mindby Annette Franz (CX Journey™) on August 4, 2021
How do you keep the customer top of mind when everybody is working remotely right now?” This was the question that Ben Motteram and I tackled on one of our recent calls. We came up with seven ways to do just that.
- 11 ways to show customers love and gratitudeby Michele McGovern on February 5, 2021
There’s no time like now to show customers love and gratitude. Here are 11 ways to make it special. Any time of the year – and especially after a year like the last one – is relevant to thank customers and send some gratis their way. But while our hearts and minds are on love [MORE]
- What the post-pandemic customer experience looks likeby Michele McGovern on January 29, 2021
Challenge. Change. Continue. If you’re a customer service pro, that was the pandemic M.O. What’s next? The Salesforce Fourth State of Service Report uncovered trends that emerged for customer experience and service professionals from the pandemic. The experience is more important than ever to customers who were rattled by COVID-19. So the findings will help [MORE]